On this blog I am giving information on how to donate your money safely. Most of us are afraid that the money we donate to a good cause wil disappair in a black hole. Everybody wants their money to reach the people who really need it. Therefor I have looked into the big maze of organisations and I found out the the so called "grassroot Organisations" are the best ones to donate too. They were allready present and working in the area before the earthquake hit the country. They are closest to the people and allready have connections and knowledge of the area and the people. When you donate an amount, I want to thank you very much for the generous gesture and thank you very much for being here in this earth and making a difference. Because, When you give something, you really make a difference.

Brigitte


Click movie to stop song.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Where does your money go to

Dear people. I am asking you for donations and of course you do not want to give your money to just a woman in The Netherlands and hope it will get there where you want to be. I un derstand this and I would think the same way.

For this reason I have been looking out for a good organisation to help out. An organisation already present in the area where the earthquake made the most victims. The area around Kathmandu. Ramana's Garden is an organisation that already works there. They do know the people, the area, and know where the help is needed the most.

I decided to join the team of Ramana's Garden. When you donate money the dollars are not going to my bank account. No, they directly go to Ramana's Garden. This is safe and trustworthy. This way you know the money is going to the people in need for tents and help. I ask you friendly from my heart to help the people in Nepal. Because I cannot do this myself. They need all the help they can get. They need you. Why am I doing this for Nepal? Because I care and I can. Thank you all for reading and visiting this blog and share it with all your friends. Let's do this together and let the Nepal people know they are not alone.

Click link below to donate

Tents to Nepal Team Click here to donate

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment